TK: Whats you call it when the Temptashun bag is emptee, Squashies?
Squashies: I don't know TK, what do you call it?
*You're kidding right? It's not really empty?!?*
In case you didn't know- Fin and his Mommy writed a book! If you loves the Blog, you'll love the Book. Fin and his mommy are pawsome. We reads it, we lovesed it!
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Researching the history of the Cat Blogsphere
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Woods, definitely woods. I like the beach, but I'm not fond of the sun. It wouldn't do to ruin my deathly palor.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Not literally, but I talk to my plants, and I touched the tree of my childhood, to thank it for falling away from the house after a big rain.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Both, veggies are the best!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
My mother used to swear that her side of the family was releated to Attila the Hun, but no one has ever proved it.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Both have their place. Eatting is a mechinisim of socializing to me, so if I'm with good company, the food is serving its purpose.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
Fire. Shi, manonmayakosa, spirit!
10. Do you believe in fairies?
I love the whimsical notions; but I'm too much of a realist to believe, in the spirit that the question is asked. That doesn't mean I can't and don't pretend at playful moments.