Hi Blog Friends, TK here.
My mommy is a little crazy bout preparedness. (Now I loves my mommy more than anything but when I say she's "crazy" about this one topic- I really mean it.. she's nuts.) She sais she likes to have tools/supplies fur every situation. She spends quite a bit of time thinking about it. So one thing she thinks about is what would happen if we has to leave the house ‘cause of mergency. What would we needs to survive for 3 and 7 days without any help from outside.
So everyone in the house has a go-bag… Including us kitties. I thought I shares how us kitties are prepared for mergencies! Mommy sais I should say that this list is just for us kitties, that we has more stuff then she and daddy do cause we are speshul, but they has their stuff too. Also the linkies are just so you can see what I'm talking about if you wants to make a go-bag too, you can get the stuff other places... Cept Darling Millie’s Mommy’s bag- they are really awesome and they are the purrfect shape for this purrpose, they are also very well made and stylish, you should totally buy those!
Mommy forget to adds one thing you would need in your kitteh-go-bag, she not has this in our bag because she carries a roll with her all the time. Doggie-Poop bags are the purrfect way to dispose of litter and sets up a camp recycle sack for empty food cans.
She sais they is so handy she always has them in her bag. She sais you should get the kind with handles so you can tie them off or use them as extra carriers like when you are at the airport and your hands is all full and you buys a sam-itch that comes in a paper sack and you has to carry your drinkie. Then you can put your sack in a poop-bag, put the handles over your wrist, and carries your drink! They comes in bio-degradeable too so you not hurts the environment.
In the frigadator
Near the door (foyer closet)
this is also stuff we use day to day, cept the food that we keeps here so it not cook in the car while we is waiting for a mergency to happen
• 2 kitty harnesses
• 2 30’ retractable leashes
• 2 PTUs
•28 cans chicken fancy feast #
In the kitty go-bag
This bag is for portablity of most important stuff, set up so we can do well for 3 days without outside help/shopping, even if we can't takes the car.
• 1 Collapsible Liter pan ClassyPet®
• 1 long liter bottle litter (old water bottle. Make sure it is dry before filling.)
• 2 long liter bottles water- we shares this with mommy and daddy for us to get to where it is safe.
• 3 small stackable plastic bowls
• 1 ground stake, 2 simple leashes, 2 kitty harnesses in Darling Millie’s Mommy’s bag.
• 1 kitteh brush, clippers
• 1 minor first-aid kit (kitteh and bean stuff)
• 20 insulin injectables (needles)~ also in a Millie bag
• 30 chem cold packs~ First-Aid Products™
• 1 unbreakable Thermos®~ large enough for insulin + 1 cold pack
• 10 chem heat packs First-Aid Products™
• 1 bag of temptations #
• 12 cans Fancy Feast® Chicken #
• small bag of assorted toys
• 2 rolls Poop bags. Dogbag.com
In the car
This is stuff that would make 7 more days camping out comfortable for kitties without outside help/shopping.
• 1 32oz Folgers® coffee containers of litter (this also makes grate traction element if you gets stuck in the snow, just remember to refill it when you gets home.)
• 2 small kitty beds
• 2 soft blankie (one to go over the crate so if we in public indoor relocation, we has some privacy)
• 5 gal of water (we shares this with mommy and daddy when we are at our safe place.)
• 1 folding crate
• 2 30’ retractable leashes
• 1 major trama/first-aid kit (kitteh and bean stuff- both my daddy and mommy used to be paramedics!)
• 1 4-man tent (This incase public relocation not allow kittehs, we prepared to go-it-alone.)
~ for my insulin, no one else will not likely need these items
# these items have about 12 month shelf life but due to spoilage these items must be rotated out on occasion, mommy puts expire date minus 1 month in her blackberry so she remembers to change them out